Physiotherapy in Langley Twin Rinks for Skiing and Snowboarding
Welcome to Twin Rinks Physiotherapy's resource about common injuries for skiing and snowboarding.
Correct treatment of an acute injury will minimize recovery time. Twin Rinks Physiotherapy can work with you to prevent re-injury by teaching you how to maintain good posture and muscle balance, prescribing you a thorough stretching for skiing and stretching for snowboarding regime, as well as providing tips for skiing equipment and snowboarding equipment selection.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries
- Medial Collateral Ligament Injuries
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries
- Meniscal Injuries (Knee)
- Skier's Thumb
- Wrist Ligament Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Shoulder Instability and Dislocations
- Acromio-clavicular (A-C) Joint Separation